Saturday 28 January 2012

Flowers, cakes and a loving light

What an industrious day it has been.  From the time I woke this morning I have been moving from one project to another. I love it!  It's stimulates my mind and keeps me busy.  Although I did have a fair idea today was going to be a combination of baking in preparation for back to school and creating something new and fun to add to my products.  Don't you love it when you get to the end of the day and you feel like you have really accomplished something, and . . . know that it will be appreciated come the lunch time bell.  I have stacked my freezer full of tasty treats like iced cinnamon scrolls, choc chip muffins, honey and oat slice (drizzled with chocolate of course) and yummy pizza sausage pastries . . . which are REALLY good!  Well, I had to sample them ;)







and this was only a few

By the time I was done with all these my back was telling me it was tired and needed to sit.  Which was fine by me as that meant I could get on with some crafting.  Woohoo!! Lately, I have been playing around with felt and making some flowers.  I like to keep it simple and believe there is a real beauty in that.



I put this one together this afternoon and have a few more lined up.  I think they would look so sweet on my bags and products.  For those who are unfamiliar with my products, you can see them by clicking 'Shop' in my side bar.


what do you think of that?

I also tend to get a little bit distracted if my laptop is nearby, but i'm so glad I did today.  As I was browsing my facebook page I came across an update from 'Lovely Living'.  She wrote about a terrible loss in the blogging world.  I was so saddened to read about one woman's heartache and thinking about the challenge that lay ahead of her. Visiting this link will give you her story http://www.facebook.com/lovelyliving.australia and I think we can all find it in our hearts to help a little and donate something (even if small), which you can do here to help Lisa and her kids get through this.

Band together bloggers . . . so far everyone has done an amazing job and hit over $3000.  Lets help this lady and her kids and show her the world does cares.

Shine your light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment